DBI Sala - Sayfline™ Synthetic Rope Horizontal Lifeline Systems
DBI Sala - Sayfline™ Synthetic Horizontal Lifeline Systems.
The Sayfline™ horizontal lifeline systems are not only lightweight and easy to install, they are also extremely portable. Just disassemble and take to the next job. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline™ systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridge work, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.
Sayfline™ Horizontal Lifeline System
|20 Foot Sayfline™||7600502|
|30 Foot Sayfline™||7600503|
|40 Foot Sayfline™||7600504|
|50 Foot Sayfline™||7600505|
|60 Foot Sayfline™||7600506|
|70 Foot Sayfline™||7600507|
|80 Foot Sayfline™||7600508|
|90 Foot Sayfline™||7600509|
|100 Foot Sayfline™||7600510|
DBI Sala Sayfline™ Horizontal System Information Sheet
- Sayfline™ system is a complete kit coming in its own carrying bag that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight (12 lbs.) and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with kernmantle rope lifeline assembly with a tensioning device for ease-of-use
- Two tie-off adaptors are included to anchor the system to a structure
- System length = 20 ft. (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.