DBI Sala - Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline Systems
DBI Sala - Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline Systems.
The cable Sayfline™ horizontal system is highly portable and ideal for use in situations where welding, sparks or harsh environments are present or where minimal clearance exists. This all-metal system is durable enough to be left in place for long periods of time and light enough to be moved easily from one job to another. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline™ systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.
Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline System
|20 Foot Sayfline™||7602020|
|30 Foot Sayfline™||7602030|
|40 Foot Sayfline™||7602040|
|50 Foot Sayfline™||7602050|
|60 Foot Sayfline™||7602060|
|70 Foot Sayfline™*||7602070|
|80 Foot Sayfline™*||7602080|
|90 Foot Sayfline™*||7602090|
|100 Foot Sayfline™*||7602100|
*(includes two Zorbit™ Energy Absorbers)
DBI Sala Sayfline™ Cable Horizontal Lifeline System Information Sheet
- Sayfline™ system is a complete kit that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with cable lifeline assembly and turnbuckle device to tension for ease-of-use
- Incorporates the Zorbit™ shock absorber for added safety, it allows you to use a standard 5,000 lb. Rated anchorage connector such as our tie-off adaptor, fixed beam anchor, D-ring anchorage plate, etc.
- System length = 20 ft. (30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 ft. systems are also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.