DBI Sala - SecuraSpan™ Rebar / Shear Stud Horizontal Lifeline Systems & Components.
The SecuraSpan™ Rebar/Shear Stud Horizontal Lifeline System and Bases fit ½” to 1” diameter (#4 to #8 rebar) and 4” to 12” center to center. Tie-off point before decking or other fall protection is available on pre-stressed concrete beams with rebar or shear studs. Stanchions are adjustable from vertical 20 degrees left or right for easy passage, or completely horizontal for transportation to jobsite.
Extremely Lightweight and Portable - Provides fast and easy handling, installation and storage for maximum worker productivity.
Single and Multi-Span Flexibility - Provides complete customization of your system depending upon the clearance below the work area and overall length needed.
Pass-Thru 100% Tie-Off Protection - The multi-span intermediate provides bypass capabilities for continuous connection, complete horizontal mobility and 100% protection.
Integrated Energy Absorber - Zorbit™ energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker to safe levels, minimizes fall clearance needed and protects the structure.
Flexible System Capacity - System capacity of 2 workers per span, with a maximum of 6 workers on multi-span systems provides added jobsite flexibility.
Durable Construction - Extremely rugged zinc plated carbon steel construction provides corrosion resistance for longer service life.
Fast, Easy & Safe Installation
- Simply attach with torque wrench
- Simple chain tie-back connection
- Fits ½” to 1” diameter (#4 to #8 rebar) and 4” to 12” center to center
- 7400620: 20 ft. Complete
- 7400630: 30 ft. Complete
- 7400640: 40 ft. Complete
- 7400650: 50 ft. Complete
- 7400660: 60 ft. Complete
- 7400215: Stanchion w/Rebar/Shear Stud Base, Pass-Thru Bracket & End-Anchor Bracket
- 7400214: Tie-Back Base & Chain Assembly for Rebar/Shear Stud System
- 7400053: End-Anchor Retro-Fit Kit w/Rebar/Shear Stud Base, Tie-Back Assembly, End Anchor & Pass-Thru Bracket
- 7400054: Intermediate Retro-Fit Kit w/Rebar/Shear Stud Base & Pass-Thru Bracket
Note*Picture Shown above is a Complete Kit with optional Intermediate Stanchion/Base and Bypass Bracket (middle)