DBI Sala - SecuraSpan™ Concrete Pour-In-Place Horizontal Lifeline Systems & Components
SecuraSpan™ Concrete Pour-In-Place Horizontal Lifeline Systems & Components.
The SecuraSpan Pour in Place system is designed for use in concrete construction applications where concrete columns are used to support decking operations such as parking garages and multi level concrete building construction. At an installed lifeline height of 6’-6”, fall distances are minimized when using a self retracting lifelines which is key in many concrete applications where fall distances are 12ft or under. With DBI-SALA’s expertise in horizontal lifelines we assure you that your secure and bring you jobsite piece of mind.
DBI Sala SecuraSpan™ Product Information Sheet
DBI Sala SecuraSpan™ Specifications Sheet
DBI Sala SecuraSpan™ Pour-In-Place Product Sheet
- System provides overhead horizontal mobility that can minimize fall distances when using a self retracting lifeline.
- Lightweight stanchions (53 lbs) that are quickly and effortlessly installed into the pour in place sleeves.
- By directional stanchions allow for up to four systems to mounted to one stanchion for maximum security during decking operations.
- Bypassable intermediate brackets are also available for maximum freedom of movement.
- Stanchions are rated for 5.000 lbs for worker piece of mind and to minimize fall distances.
- System is rated for 2 users per span up to 6 users total on multiple span systems.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359.1.