DBI Sala - SafLok™ Pole Anchor System
DBI Sala - Saflok™ Pole Anchor System.
The Saflok™ Pole Anchor system provides utility pole climbers with 100% fall protection. This unique system allows workers to free climb poles and work around obstructions such as multiple conductors, equipment, vines and other natural obstructions. It allows workers to quickly and safely climb the pole prior to connecting their work positioning system. This system can also make rescuing a fallen worker fast and easy.
The installation tool included in the Saflok™ Pole Anchor system connects to most hot stick poles already available on utility trucks. Once attached to the stick, simply insert the installation tool into the anchor tube and carefully raise the assembly into place on top of the pole. Once the anchor tube is set, remove the attachment pole and secure the rope with the included carabiners and optional chain tightener. Attach the rope grab to the lifeline and your harness with the integrated shock absorbing lanyard and climb into position.
2104800-Saflok Pole Anchor System
2104801-Saflok Pole Anchor System Advanced (picture above)
DBI Sala Saflok™ Pole Anchor System Information Sheet
DBI Sala Saflok™ Pole Anchor System Specifications Sheet
DBI Sala Saflok™ Video
Extremely Easy Installation and Removal
- Allows the worker to free climb the pole.
- Allows the worker to climb easily around obstructions such as poles with a heavy conductor count, equipment loaded, or vines and other natural obstructions.
- Allows the worker to free climb into position before connecting into their work positioning belt.
- The worker can climb the pole faster.
- Compatible with most hot stick poles already available on many utility trucks.
- Ensures 100% tie-off is possible.