DBI Sala - Arc Flash Kit
DBI Sala - Arc Flash Harness and Shock Absorbing Lanyard Kit.
DBI Sala's EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
All of DBI-SALA's arc flash equipment has been tested to perform in accordance with ASTM F887-05 criteria. Our Arc Flash Kit brings you ASTM complaint material in a convient travel package. No matter what the job is this kit is perfect for workers in any industry where high voltage electricity is in the work environment.
- Convient Arc Flash package to carry with you as you go from job to job
- Perfect for any industry where high voltage electricity is a concern
- 1110751 Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- 1240861 EZ Stop II 6ft lanyard that meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Harness incorporates no metal above the waist and leather insulators behind other hardware.
- Web loop to web loop connection ensures greater reduction of conductivity
- Electric Arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Complete with handy 9511597 carrying bag for easy transportation and storage
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including
- ASTM F887-05, OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- Size Large or X-Large