DBI Sala - Sealed SRL & Emergency Retrieval w/ Mounting Bracket and Bag
DBI Sala - Sealed Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) & Emergency Retrieval w/ Mounting Bracket and Bag.
This man-rated (3-way) personal fall arrest component incorporates a self contained bi-directional retrieval winch suitable for raising and lowering personnel in emergency rescue/retrieval situations. In the event of a fall, the self adjusting disk brake will stop the fall and limit the arresting forces imposed on the worker to 900 lbs. or less. In the event emergency retrieval is required, you can activate the retrieval winch by simply removing the crank handle and rotating the shift knob. The device incorporates a quick-mount bracket that enables the user to attach it to a DBI/SALA support structure (tripod, davit arm, etc.) with ease.
These sealed SRL's incorporate a revolutionary patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You always know your SRL is operating at peak efficiency, without worries about what is happening inside the housing, no matter how dirty or damp your environment. The retrieval feature is one more way we're adding versatility to this product range.
DBI Sala - Sealed SRL/Retrieval Winch
Sealed SRL/Retrieval Part Numbers
50ft - 3/16" Galvanized cable
50ft - 3/16" Stainless Steel cable
85ft - 3/16" Galvanized cable
85ft - 3/16" Stainless Steel cable
130ft - 3/16" Galvanized Steel cable
130ft - 3/16" Stainless Steel cable
*Models include Mounting Bracket & Bag
- Stainless steel and cast aluminum housing for corrosion resistance
- 50 ft. 3/16" galvanized steel wire rope for durability (50, 85 and 130 ft. lengths in galvanized or stainless steel is available)
- Built in retrieval winch for raising/lowering load during emergencies with built-in shock absorbing capabilities (fall arrest capabilities in retrieval mode for added safety)
- Input crank handle incorporates brake which will prevent movement of the load if the operator accidentally released the handle during raising/lowering.
- Winch drive incorporates and overload device thus reducing the possibility of injury should the worker become entangled during retrieval
- Environmentally sealed design for safety, even in harsh environments
- Self adjusting disc brake for reliability
- Reserve lifeline retention system for added safety
- Self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline
- Quick-mount bracket (model 3401065) enables user to attach to a DBI/SALA support structure with ease and carrying bag (model 9503515)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359